IT Applications are business enabling tools. Too many applications or inadequately selected applications can however hinder business, increase costs and decrease competitiveness and profits.
ThinkOn Enterprises can optimise your existing Applications portfolio, help you identify the most appropriate applications for your business needs through effective market and supplier analysis and address your bespoke application requirements. Depending on your existing application maturity this approach will minimise unnecessary costs and give your business the right tools to help you improve supplier and customer relations and assist you in increasing business effectiveness and profitability.
ThinkOn Application services consist of the following:
Information Systems Strategy & Application Portfolio Optimisation
- Are your Applications well tracked and utilised?
- Do you have systems just lying around not being used?
- Too many applications for the same purpose?
- Do you know the Total Cost of Ownership of your applications or is IT costing you a fortune?
If any of this sounds like a problem ThinkOn can help. Track your application landscape and systems topology. Capture total cost and simplify to improve collaboration, efficiency and profitability.
Governance and Process Improvement
- Service Delivery lifecycle – Improve Service Levels
- Programme Management & Budget Management – Improve Delivery to Promised Time, Scope & Budget
- Change Management – Ensure new processes, systems and organisational changes are understood and embraced by the people in your business
- Business Process Improvement – Optimise cumbersome and costly processes
New Systems Design & Implementation
- Application Portfolio Optimisation – Use the right tools at the right time and decrease costs
- Gap identification through Business Analysis & User Requirement Specification
- RFP/RFI design & Evaluation Process Management
- Market / Supplier Analysis & Supplier / Application selection
- Service Level Agreement definition (SLA), contract negotiation & deal making
- Supplier Performance Assessment and Remediation
- Document, Content & Records Management / Knowledge Management
- Business Intelligence (BI) & Analytics
- Internet, Social & Intranet Applications
- Electronic Workflow
- Social Media Monitoring & Competitor Intelligence
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- e-Learning Platforms / HR systems
- Opensource Application implementation – Where appropriate and with the right mix of support opensource solutions can decrease license costs dramatically
- Intranet & Mobile Applications Development